Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ahhhh autumn rising!

There's a chill in the air...2 days before daylight savings ends.. easter weekend is upon Sydney this morning...

Autumn has come.

Another season over - it was only yesterday that we welcomed summer and looked forward to our Philippine holiday. Gone too soon - memory is all we have.

A lot of fun in the sun this summer - from Manila to Boracay to beautiful Sydney summers and Gold Coast sunshiney days. There's a long winter ahead - time for warm cuddles and hating getting out of bed so early in the morning. No more daylight savings and so goodbye sunshine and long summer days.

I'm not a fan of autumn - I guess because you can't really feel autum here. In my minds eye there is a vision of red auburn leaves falling from the trees and covering the ground like in those american movies when they say it's fall. Funny how they are springing while we are falling.
Ah - there it goes again - the parallels!

I was staring at my newly painted fingers while in bed earlier and was captivated that my thumbs are identical and upon further inspection it appears that my hands are complete match of each other.
P was a little puzzled as he walked in to find me staring at my fingers! I never really paid attention before - but it turns out that our face isn't symmetrical. P learned this in one of his art classes. Hmmm Anyways - I think there was a point but I lost it in the grapevine! LA LA LA

So I laid in bed til 8am today - P got up for work and I was intending to get up so that I can reverse my body clock to prepare myself to my return to work on Tuesday. (thank God again for easter weekend! got one more day salvation!) But i need sleep - turning into a vampire. Sleep during the day and stay up all night. I think it's my body telling me not to conform. If only I didn't have a job to do! I wish i was the lucky random dude out there who won 30 million in oz lotto last night ..... **SIGH** seriously! I don't think i was meant to conform. I know that my life has to be more than just conformity and doing what everyone else does and routinely living out the days until I die!

Seriously!

I found the best! Japanese Noodle place in the city. I was famished and had wanton Ramen and ready my new Jude Deveraux book. I hate eating alone - i had to buy a book so i can do something rather than eat alone in public. Ha! Even though everyone else around me strangely enough was eating alone. i am paranoid!

So after a quick hit of grande caramel macchiato and buying purple flats (yey for sales!) - i headed back home and hanged out with P for the evening. We saw the previews for Jersey shores and couldn't stop laughing. OMG! I figure that they have two target audiences. 1. Those that can relate to the Guidoness and Guidaness of it all! 2. Those that totally think it's HILARIOUS! - the randomness of it all. Seriously one of the dudes named his abs - the situation!!?!?!? like WTF!

It is absurdly! hilarious............we recorded it and put a series link! lol

Seriously - what has the world come to that this is entertainment?!?! We can only watch so much Seinfeld reruns - at least back in the day we used to enjoy shows about nothing and it was original and different. Now all the shows are about nothing that it's mind blogging..

Makes me wonder.. what is next? What is in the horizon? What do (they! the ones that rule the world cos trust me they are out there and they are rich) want us to be entertained next?

ah I wish I was the rich bitch that had plenty of money that brainwashed people on what to eat, what to watch, what to do and how to live!!! hehe only so i can sleep all day and wake up all night hatching my plan to rule the world.

=) it's a work in progress. I think I have stumbled in a great plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment