Thursday, April 1, 2010

Aprils fools day!

Hm. Happy Aprils Fools day! Completely missed it - woke up at 12pm today. P and I fell asleep at 6am! He had a 'nana' nap last night after another long day at work and therefore he ended up staying up the rest of the night with me - chit chatting and what not.

Conversations at dawn ... one of the many reasons why I love him so. We spoke of parenting, our parents, childhood, our values, anthropology, sociology and so on and so forth. Our burgeoning desire to not 'conform'. We want to be awake while everyone is asleep, we want to be asleep while everyone is awake working and doing what not. We want to live outside the box and as lonely as it is outside of it - we take comfort at the idea that we have each other.

Great way to describe true love huh. These conversations at 4am in the dark :) the only thing stopping us is the cashflow - work in progress! Now wouldn't that be a great blog - would very interesting. Three hundred and sixty five days of non-conformity or better yet three hundred and sixty five days of being FUCKING RICH!

The old adage comes to mind 'money does not make for happiness' or some thing like that. Unfortunately this is not always the case - lol Not for our plan anyways ...

Don't get me wrong - we are extremely happy and grateful for all that we have and we have a lot of blessings. Just that when you are happy and in love - you want more. In fact that's exactly what we discussed last night - humanity and our constant need to have more to be more that what we have. It's like an unspoken quest - practically an expectation.

This is what money means to me - freedom for more time. If I can't ever have money - i want to figure out a way to have that freedom that time affords without it. Once I have the secret formula - I will blog about it! hehe

So Easter is upon us - Good Friday tomorrow. It's a time for reflection on all things we take for granted. I am not religious but I am spiritual. I consider tomorrow to me a day of mourning for all things lost and hopeful for time and days ahead.

It's getting harder and harder to leave P. I couldn't leave him today and go home. I just feel like there's nothing there for me anymore. yes - that makes me sad.

in the spirit of easter - tomorrow I will mourn that loss and look forward to the opportunity to find it again in the coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment